Churches; Catholic; Holy Trinity Church. - Interior & Exterior.
See more! Click to view other items that share this title
Some content, including the item here, have similar titles. This type of overlap many times has origins in the item's original physical form. For example, with the Virtual Motor City Collection, photographs were grouped in envelopes with a few descriptive words written on the front. Those words then formed the basis for titles.
Interior view of the pews and alter area of the Most Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Detroit, Michigan. "In 1855, work was begun on this austere but impressive Gothic Revival church that still serves the parish, it was designed by an Irish-born architect from New York, Patrick Keely, who used orange brick with limestone trim, the church was completed in 1866," from Detroit The History and future of the Motor City website.