Roadhouses . Four mile house at Crane & Gratiot . Home of Mrs. Emilia colquitt in 1862
See more! Click to view other items that share this title
Some content, including the item here, have similar titles. This type of overlap many times has origins in the item's original physical form. For example, with the Virtual Motor City Collection, photographs were grouped in envelopes with a few descriptive words written on the front. Those words then formed the basis for titles.
Vine-covered, partially demolished house which was a roadhouse--known as Four Mile House--in the 1880's, owned by Mr. Francis Prevost, and the residence of a Mrs. Emilia Colquitt in 1862.