Wayne State University; Buildings; Pharmacy; Historical; 625 Mullett
See more! Click to view other items that share this title
Some content, including the item here, have similar titles. This type of overlap many times has origins in the item's original physical form. For example, with the Virtual Motor City Collection, photographs were grouped in envelopes with a few descriptive words written on the front. Those words then formed the basis for titles.
Circa 1890s. Image is an exterior view of building located at 625 Mullett. Formerly the building housed the veterinary infirmary. Dated 1896.