Wayne State University; Buildings; Community Arts and Auditorium

1957-09-11

Circa 1950s. Four members of Wayne State University’s Board of Governors (left to right) Melvin E. Bleich, Dr. Remus G. Robinson, Miss Louise C. Grace and Dr. Warren B. Cooksey, participating in the groundbreaking ceremonies for the final unit in the University’s Community Arts Center. Date on photo September 11,1957.


Additional Information